Tasty Treat is a woman-owned small business based out of Massachusetts specializing in handmade swimwear and dancewear made from high quality sustainable materials. Each and every piece is handmade to order and customizable, to provide our customers with the ultimate personalized experience.
- Our ready-to-wear line of tops, bottoms, and outerwear, are a great place to start for those new to the Tasty Treat brand. Available in our own in-house sizing system, with further options for custom sizing and embellishment, these pieces are a great investment in everyday luxury treats.
- Our Chef's Specials section features a rotating selection of owner Kimmie S'Amore's original design sketches, ready to be turned into one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Our award-winning custom design services are for those who are seeking something specially created just for them.
- Our Couture Club was specially introduced as a service for those ready to invest in a fully custom dance wardrobe made to their measurements. A perfect solution our customers who find themselves in-between sizes, or constantly struggling to fit into industry standard sizing.
- Finally in 2020, we partnered with the amazing Nadia Sharif and Twisted Movement as their official custom base designer to offer Nadia's signature slice & weave bodysuits in fully custom fabric and sizes!
We believe in the importance of educating our customers and empowering them to be able to make choices that align with their values, beyond their shopping experience with us. As part of our sustainability mission, we are constantly adding to our growing collection of customer resources to make the ethical and environmental ramifications of the fashion industry more transparent and to help our customers understand what they can do on a practical level to make a difference. We also believe that giving back to the communities that we are a part of is an important part of our social responsibility as a business.
Beyond providing luxurious clothing to our customers, we remain dedicated to respecting the precious limited resources that our planet provides for us. Therefore, our clothing is made from sustainable materials and methods whenever possible, and always handmade with love in Cambridge, MA, USA.
Meet Our Designer
Most of you know me as the Sexy Hamburglar, or Sexy Colonel Sanders, but when I'm not a #burgerlesque star, I'm the owner, designer, and general does-it-all manager at Tasty Treat. I'm also a robotics hardware engineer - surprise! What makes me good at both of those jobs is that I'm a compulsive problem-solver. When I started pole dancing, there were no tops or bottoms that fit my triangle-proportioned, 32H, hip-less, butt-less body. My progress photos and videos were frequently ruined by nip slips, lip slips, muffin-top, and a perpetually nervous look on my face when I should have been proud. I first set out to solve those problems for myself and my local pole community by making custom polewear. Now, my fashion-engineering baby, Tasty Treat, is taking me on a mission to make clothes designed to help anyone whose body confidence has ever taken a hit from frequent wardrobe malfunctions and the message that industry standard sizing sends. Because when it comes to feeling comfortable in your own skin, no one should ever feel left out.